✓ Open trades will now follow the user throughout the app. So if you click a day in the calendar, you'll see your open trades + closed trades on that day.
✓ Removed a no longer available backend component
✓ Updated database library
Plans are underway to take in the wonderful feedback you have given. Follow me on twitter @xmcgraw and keep an eye out for updates!
Oh, and feel free to send more feedback! email@example.com
★ Welcome to YieldKeeper! The best investing journal for OS X! ★
Designed to emphasize trading well, YieldKeeper will keep you alert to how well you're doing regardless of how frequently you trade. With a clean and simple interface, YieldKeeper will encourage you to capture the moments, help you study them and keep realized returns in clear view.
★ What does it do?
• Record long and short positions in YieldKeeper while including notes and screenshots
• Study your history by rating positions and searching through them later. Learn from your prior experiences, good or bad.
• Clean user interface makes it easy to immediately see how you are performing and gets you back in action quicker.
• Search Twitter for a particular equity or event.
• Create multiple profiles so you can track all of your portfolios.
• Access calculation tools like percent changed, changed by percent and percent of a number
• … and a few other things
★ How can I get help or submit feedback?
Please help us by providing feedback and rating YieldKeeper. Your support will help us provide future updates.
Doesn't do what you need it to do? You are always welcome to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with feedback.
WE READ EVERYTHING. <3
- September 14, 2015 Initial release