What's NewUpdated for improved Facebook and Twitter integration.
App DescriptionReview, listen, and learnâ€¦anytime, anywhere!
Davis Mobile Kinesiology Flashcards feature 105 full-color cards that examine the muscles from the head to the foot. Just flip through the cards to select a muscle. Tap to listen to the audio pronunciation. With another tap, turn the card over to see the muscleâ€™s origin, insertion, action, and innervation.
1) App is the mobile version of the bestselling Kinesiology Flashcards, by Lynn S. Lippert and Mary Alice Duesterhaus Minor.
2) Multiple card sets are organized by body region to make finding specific muscles easier.
3) Self-scoring and bookmarking allow for quick review.
4) A link to the audio pronunciation of the muscle name appears on each card.
5) Card front presents a full-color drawing of the muscle attached to the bone with the name of the muscle at the top.
6) Card back features the origin, insertion, action, and innervation of each muscle.
7) Content downloads directly to your mobile device; no web connection is necessary after the initial download.
About F.A. Davis
Davis Mobile applications are produced by F.A. Davis Company. An independent publisher since 1879, F.A. Davis has been meeting the needs of generations of health care providers. Today, the company carries on that tradition through its catalogue of books, electronic, online, and mobile products for students, educators, and clinicians in Nursing, Medicine, and the Health Sciences. Its flagship titles, Taberâ€™sÂ® Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary and Davisâ€™s Drug Guide for NursesÂ®, are among the most trusted names in health care. For more information on Davis Mobile and other F.A. Davis products, visit www.fadavis.com
September 26, 2013 Price Decrease: $14.99 -> $1.99
June 18, 2013 Price Decrease: $14.99 -> $4.99
February 02, 2012 Initial Release