A couple of really, REALLY cool bug fixes. Wow!! What a heck of an improvement!!!
Super Lite version includes:
1) You get the full intro video to find out why Vanessa is in the mess she’s in
2) Complete 10 level tutorial to get you familiar with Vanessa, the world she’s trapped in, and how to navigate your way out of each level
3) We gave you one bonus level (level 11) so you can try the game without any help from us and see if we did our job in getting you addicted or not - much like the candy man handing out free samples!
4) We let you sync up to the Apple Game Center so you can even score achievements while playing the Super Lite version
5) All the options like “tilt mode”, transparent buttons, music / SFX, etc.
6) Leaderboards, leaderboards, and more leaderboards!!!
7) And if that’s not enough, you can even upgrade to the super low, low price for the next 10 seconds only for $0.99!!!!!!!!!
****Warning***** DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS GAME!! This game has been known to cause severe productivity loss, lack of attention to anything else in your life, and a severe addiction disorder to little girls stuck on a 6 sided 3D cube with nothing but a key, her wits, and a door (usually upside down behind a wall with spiders). Don’t say we didn’t warn you!!!!
From the people that brought you Mech Warrior II, Grand Theft Auto, Leisure Suit Larry, Quake Mobile, and a slew of other award winning games comes: Vanessa Saint-Pierre Delacroix And Her Nightmare!
Winner, “Best Design”, Independent Game Developers Competition
Nominee & Finalist for The Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences Awards “Indie Game Challenge” sponsored by GameStop
PAX 10 Official Selection, Penny Arcade Expo
"An exceptionally unique puzzle game. One of the best I have played. 9/10" - The Astringent Gaming Journal
"This is a great, great game. If you have any love for puzzle games, you owe it to yourself to get this game." "5/5" - BestWP7Games.com
"It really is a fun game! Congratulations!!" - Adam Sessler, G4 TV
“One of the best mobile games I’ve ever played in my entire life!” Brian Harvey, Nvidia
"…a fiendishly addictive puzzler….[an] ingenious take on puzzle solving" - The Kilted Moose
"I was entertained throughout the entire game!!" - GameZebo
"Buy this game if you want an addicting, unique puzzle platformer" - Nyleveia
"Unusual and intriguing. [Vanessa] quite frankly had my vote for best overall game." - The Game Reviews
You are Vanessa Saint-Pierre Delacroix and this is your Nightmare! You control Vanessa, a young girl that loves puzzles. One day, while exploring your father's antique shop, you discover a mysterious, mechanical box. After fiddling around with it, the box brings you and your world inside and now you must use your considerable puzzle-solving skills to twist and turn your way to freedom, in this award-winning game from acclaimed game designer, David Sushil.
Thirty-six mind-bending levels of pure fun
Replay-ability to collect all the coins, achievements, and better solutions
Award-winning game design
Online leader board for competitive play
An intriguing story for the kid at any age
Music from acclaimed underground artist Telethon
Exclusive to the HD version:
Uncompressed, high-resolution graphics utilizing the iPad’s beautiful display technology
More sounds, more 3Dfx, more lightning, more, more, and more of everything cool
Yes, it’s a huge download but trust us, it’s worth every megabyte!
A collection of Vanessa related reviews, interviews, and other features can be found here:
- June 10, 2014 Initial release