- Support for iOS 8
Help your children learn to read with their own personal reading adventure guide!
▸ Voted Most Awesome Kids App of 2012 by over 100,000 Red Tricycle readers
▸ A Parents' Choice Award Winner
▸ Apple Staff Favorite and What's Hot in Education
▸ Rated Among Best Five iPad Apps to Teach Your Kid How to Read by Huffington Post
▸ Voted Among 12 Best Children’s Educational iPad Apps Released In 2012 by Teachers with Apps
"Reading Raven has one of the strongest educational and design foundations we have seen." -- Kindertown
"Finally – a seriously educational app that leads children from early phonological awareness and phonics right up to reading full sentences while integrating printing skills and teaching through games. Reading Raven for iPad is an incredible learn-to-read app, easily the best I’ve encountered to date in the App Store. I’m in love." -- Apps For Homeschooling
"If you are looking for a great iPad program for children’s early, emerging skills, this is the one I would recommend." -- Dr. Richard Selznick, Director of Cooper Learning Center and author of The Shut-Down Learner
"I can see [Kaylee] really learning and growing with this. Already she's starting to learn more and faster than she ever has before." -- Rita Webb, mother of two
Reading Raven is an extremely engaging learn-to-read educational game that provides step-by-step reading lessons designed to help young children build a solid foundation for reading.
- Self-paced lessons take kids all the way from pre-reading to reading sentences!
- 11 types of super fun games/activities that teach critical sub-skills!
- Configure profiles for multiple children!
- Fully customizable by age or reading level!
- Speed and tolerance dynamically adapt to motor control ability!
- Sticker rewards that reinforce what was learned!
- No pressure tactics!
- Extremely effective voice instructions and feedback!
- Free form letter and word writing!
- Children can pause and save their progress anytime!
- Beautiful hand-illustrated artwork!
- No third party advertising!
- No external links to social network sites!
With the Reading Raven companion guiding them along, children will go on delightful fun-filled adventures where they will encounter fly eating frogs, caterpillars that turn into butterflies, circus acrobats, ball balancing seals, underwater sea creatures, snow monsters, flying penguins, space robots, rhyming rockets, and much more!
Reading Raven includes the following progression of self-paced educational activities:
Ages 3 and Up
- Letter matching
- Letter tracing
- Letter recognition
- Word matching
Ages 4 and Up
- Word beginnings
- Word building (spelling)
- Word spotting
Ages 5 and Up
- Reading aloud using voice recording
- Word tracing
- Word groups (rhyming and beginning sounds)
Reading Raven includes five extensive lessons, with hundreds of individual activities in total. Parents and teachers will find the multi-sensory learning games to be a great complement to traditional classroom and home-based reading instruction.
Recommended Ages: 3-7
Categories: Reading, Phonics, Letters, Spelling, Writing, Vocabulary, Early Learning, Special Needs
Build your child's reading confidence with Reading Raven and watch their learning take flight.
Happy Reading Adventures!
MORE INFO, FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
Learn more about the product and our team: http://www.readingraven.com/
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/readingraven
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/readingraven
If you have feedback or suggestions, please email us at [email protected]
We’d love to hear from you!
We have kids too and take the privacy of you and your children seriously. This product does not collect any personally identifiable information by default.
- September 26, 2014 New version 1.4.2
- February 09, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- February 08, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- November 30, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- November 29, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- November 12, 2013 New version 1.4.1
- September 16, 2013 New version 1.4
- February 04, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- January 31, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- January 07, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- January 05, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- October 29, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- October 28, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- September 07, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- September 02, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- June 18, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- June 16, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- June 08, 2012 New version 1.2.1
- May 25, 2012 New version 1.2
- May 10, 2012 New version 1.1
- March 18, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- March 16, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- March 04, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- March 02, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- February 25, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- February 24, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99