App DescriptionThe best dictionary available for English language learners.
The app offers Voice Search â€“ to let you look up a word without having to spell it â€“ along with Audio Pronunciations, Word of the Day, Favorites, and more.
This is an essential app for anybody learning English.
* 100,000 words and phrases
* Usage examples that show how each word is used
* More than 22,000 idioms, verbal collocations, and commonly used phrases
* Voice Search â€“ Say the word and the app will find it for you!
* Audio Pronunciations â€“ by native speakers of American English
* Word of the Day â€“ includes idioms and phrasal verbs
* Favorites â€“ lets you keep track of words you want to remember
* Recent History â€“ lets you keep track of the words you've looked up
* Reader View â€“ lets you hide navigation buttons to see text in full screen
Premium features via in-app purchase:
* Complete set of 160,000 usage examples
* No Advertisements
June 11, 2012 New version 1.0.2
April 03, 2012 New version 1.0.1
March 15, 2012 Initial Release