- Added d-pad
- Fixed memory related crash issues
- New font for iPhone 4 to address readability issues
- 13% awesomer
"Cthulhu Saves The World is so good and so hip and yet so faithful to the 16-bit games it parodies so well..."
- Touch Arcade
The XBLA and Steam indie hit finally comes to iOS!
The lord of insanity, Cthulhu was all set to plunge the world into insanity and destruction when his powers were suddenly sealed away by a mysterious sorcerer. The only way for him to break the curse is to become a true hero. Save the world to destroy it in an epic parody RPG journey of redemption, romance, and insanity!
- Old school RPG style mixed with modern design sensibilities!
- Inflict insanity upon your opponents for fun and profit!
- 6-10 hour quest with unlockable game modes & difficulty levels for increased replay value.
- Highlander mode – XP gains are quadrupled, but only one character can be brought into battle at a time!
- Score Attack mode – Gain points by defeating bosses at the lowest LV possible!
- Overkill – Jump to LV40 in a single battle! Perfect for replays and experimentation!
- Cthulhu's Angels mode – Remix mode with new playable characters, new dialogue, new bosses, and more!
- All of the great features players know and love from Breath of Death VII: The Beginning have returned – fast-paced gameplay, combo system, random encounter limits, branching LV-Ups, and more!
Meant for 3GS, iPad 1 and later hardware.
- October 29, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- October 27, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 26, 2012 New version 1.0.2
- June 29, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- June 28, 2012 Initial release