Think yourself acquainted with Spanish?, Word Magic Software presents SpellBound - the Spelling Bee Game App. It will make you wish your Spanish Teacher had known better!
IMPORTANT: Internet connection required to play this game.
- SpellBound - is a redefinition of the resourcefulness for which we’re well acquainted with Word Magic Software; now translated into the video-game arena, all your spelling know-how and technique will be put to the test.
While focusing on Spanish this time around, the comfortable visual setting allows the player to integrate speedily, and the fully-revampable levels of difficulty permit for specialized gameplay experience. Spelling Bee aficionados will find the game’s interface familiar while innovative; fun will be the prerogative and learning the satisfying collateral result.
The educational aspects are –as with all our apps- of the utmost importance. Both new-comers to Spanish as well as advanced non-native speakers will be able to challenge their hearing comprehension skills with voices that reflect the Latin-American and European accents.
· Levels of difficulty: X, Y, Z and E (level names to be defined)
· Six Criteria for Spanish spelling self-testing:
-When to use H
-When to use G or J
-When to use Accents
-When to use C, S or Z
-When to use Y or LL
-When to use B or V
· Male and Female Voices for Spanish in both American and European accents.
· In-game Score Keeper.
· Word-Hive Feature: gather words of your choosing for personalized spelling challenges.
Voices powered by iSpeech.
- February 26, 2012 Initial release