What’s new in 3.0.2:
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
What’s new in 3.0:
Check out our three new expansion packs!
- 20 vintage filters in the Super Retro Lens Pack
- 25 superb textures in the Very Analog Texture Pack
- 11 custom frames in the Perfect Portrait Frame Pack
- Better camera feedback when taking photos
- Performance optimized for iOS 7
Follow us on Instagram: @JohnBarnett and @ZachGarrett
"Ranked as the #1 camera app in the U.S. App Store and a top 10 photo app in 31 other countries, Wood Camera is a feature-rich iOS camera and photo editor."
- Victor Paul Alvarez, Yahoo
"I don’t think you can go wrong with Wood Camera. It’s so simple to use and offers just the right amount of editing options so you don’t feel as though it’s too overwhelming."
- Kris Meador, iPhone in Canada
"From filters and effects, to textures and frames, there really isn’t much this app can’t do!"
- Nicky Sanford, PhotoCruncher
"Everything’s nice and fast, which is one of the things that gives Wood Camera an edge."
- Giles Turnbull, Cult of Mac
"The UI is slick, and we’re big fans of being able to swipe between various editing features."
- Nancy Messieh, The Next Web
"Along with color, sharpness, saturation, and other adjustments, you'll have literally thousands of possibilities to unleash your inner artiste."
- Scott Tharler, Fodor's
"With so many photography apps available, it is extremely difficult to call any of them a 'must have,' but Wood Camera comes very close to being just that."
- Andy Nicolaides, App Advice
For the photographer in everyone. Wood Camera gives you unparalleled control over the photo editing process:
- Easily import and view your photos all in one place. Tap once to enter full-size preview mode, or double-tap to go straight to the editing screen.
- Use the in-app camera to shoot with each of our 52 lenses in real-time. Each lens is precisely crafted to emphasize a different part of each photo's dynamic range.
- Layer 52 lenses, 53 textures, and 26 frames for thousands of possible combinations. You can sharpen and straighten, and also adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, and hue.
TILT-SHIFT & VIGNETTES
- Pinch to customize tilt-shift radius and vignette position and intensity. Use gestures to control linear tilt-shift for that perfect professional look.
- Tap and hold to quickly compare your edited image to the original shot.
- Enjoy the freedom to go back and modify any changes you made to the original image, even after exporting your work.
- Import and export your images at the full, 8 MP resolution of the iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S cameras.
SHARE TO INSTAGRAM
- One touch sharing to your favorite mobile photography network.
- Quickly share your photos to the Camera Roll, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr or Dropbox.
Download Wood Camera today and experience the best photo editing on the iPhone!
- April 23, 2012 Initial release
- May 02, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- December 19, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 20, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 21, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 21, 2012 New version 2.0
- February 17, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- February 19, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- April 09, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- May 25, 2013 New version 2.0.2
- June 10, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 15, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- June 18, 2013 Price increase: $3.99 -> $5.99
- June 23, 2013 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $3.99
- July 14, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- July 16, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- July 31, 2013 New version 2.0.3
- September 16, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- September 20, 2013 New version 3.0
- September 20, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- November 06, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- November 08, 2013 New version 3.0.1
- November 11, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 13, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- December 19, 2013 New version 3.0.2
- March 04, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- October 24, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99