148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: TIRED OF WAITING :: Read Our Full Review >>
This is one splendid looking, clever mash-up of RPG adventuring and restaurant management with a fairly major problem.
What's Newâž¤ Doubled the amount of time before food gremlins appear
âž¤ Fixed the placement of the Crystal Warlord reward statue
âž¤ Additional bug fixes and other improvements to game performance
App DescriptionThere once was a Dragon that had no interest in pillage and plunder. While all of the bigger, meaner Dragons would pick on him, he just wanted to follow his passionâ€¦ for Cooking! So he opened his very own Tavern! Then it struck him, â€śWith the help of some Heroesâ€ť he thought, â€śI could defeat those Dragon bullies once and for all!â€ť
Build and run your very own fantasy Tavern! Cook amazing recipes and collect Heroes from across the land to Quest for you, hunting down villainous monsters and bringing back new ingredients, fantastic trophies, and rare decorations for your Tavern.
- Cook amazing Recipes for your customers and Heroes
- Collect over 50 cute, funny Heroes to unlock powerful Legendary Heroes
- Send your Heroes on Quests to defeat villainous monsters
- Fully customize your Tavern and even change the surrounding environment!
- Level up your Tavern to unlock new recipes and new monsters to hunt
- Only you can help the Dragon Chef defeat those monstrous bullies
- Awesome 3D visuals and animations!
***Tavern Quest is not recommended for 1st generation iPad***
Tavern Quest is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
September 18, 2012 New version 1.1.1
August 31, 2012 New version 1.1.0
November 30, -0001 Initial Release