Fixed a bug causing a crash when exporting a proposal to an RTF document, when the proposal uses a multi-section footer.
Fixed a bug which disabled the email button on the proposal preview screen.
Restored landscape proposal preview mode.
The Proposal was designed by sales professionals who needed an efficient way to generate proposals for their clients in real time. There were a few other estimating or proposal apps already in the marketplace but they all lacked essential features. The Proposal was born!…
We are committed to enhancing The Proposal going forward to make it an even more effective and powerful sales tool for you and your business!
- Versatile 64-bit design that can be used for any industry by any salesperson
- Supports independent Sales Reps and multiple manufacturer product and service price lists
- Import your company’s logo & contact information
- Add full summary for scope of work
- Undo/Redo buttons for editing proposal scope
- Adjustable scope text size so you can see more of what you write.
- Import client's logo & address from your contacts or the web
- Save footer, company address & logo as defaults
- Save and search as many client proposals as you can create
- Proposals are searchable & sortable and can be backed up from your iPad
- Import dealer/vendor price sheets
- Export proposals as a full page PDF
- Export proposals as PDF or RTF files to Dropbox
- Print proposals using AirPrint
- Email proposals to client
- Import and edit proposals as full RTF to your computer word processing program
- Set sales tax or use Tax Exempt
- Add discount percentage by item or entire project
- Easily save and copy proposals for later review and reuse
- Easily draft custom proposals using defined presets for opening, terms, body and closing statements in the proposal scope
- Set markup percentage for all hardware & labor for specific items or all items
- Add hardware (brand, model, description, cost, markup & price) to your inventory
- Add labor skills (title, description, hourly rate, daily rate and markup) to your inventory
- GPS logging to track location of all your clients (all logs stored only on your iPad which we will never access!)
- Preview all hardware, labor, totals, cost, markup discount & profit for a proposal on one screen
- Proposals may be signed by the provider and/or the customer on screen
- Lock a proposal to protect it from changes selectively or automatically upon customer signature
- Set the proposal to “client view” to hide all profit and markup information from your customer
- Full support of the euro
- Split single sales tax setting into separate product and service settings
- Suitable for development of invoices, shipping lists, etc.
- Ability to selectively display or hide unit costs and totals
This is the first proposal app to not only include such a broad and expansive feature set, but also provide a powerful database backend to support your dealer/vendor confidential data for easy access while on-site.
What people are saying:
"Phenomenal application. Well done." -Piscesqt11
"You guys created THE app I have been waiting for, for a looking time! Regards from The Netherlands" - Anna M. B.
"Great Program!" -Terry C.
"Love the app!" -Omar H.
"I am really liking the app." - Shawn W.
"I have downloaded Your app and I think it's great!" -Remco F.
NOTE: The Proposal is powerful and provides an easy means to create proposals. It is not a full-fledged word processor or spreadsheet program and does not support text formatting, page layouts, or adjusting the appearance and calculations used in price lists. The app provides an attractive and professional fixed layout along with options to enable or disable output of certain items such as a cover sheet, footer, price subtotals, and taxes, and to change the font family used in your proposals. You can also export your proposal draft to a word processor document for further refinement, for that special high-value proposal. Please see a typical proposal output layout in the screen snapshots below or at http://matrixis.com/theproposalapp/.
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- July 23, 2014 New version 2.3.1
- August 21, 2014 New version 2.3.2
- December 20, 2014 New version 2.3.3
- July 11, 2015 New version 2.4.0
- August 02, 2015 New version 2.4.1
- August 05, 2015 New version 2.4.2
- September 17, 2015 New version 2.4.3