What's New-Enable sales tax rates of up to four decimal digits. This allows, for example, entry of 8.375 for a county with an 8.375% tax rate.
-Mapping fix & update
-Small bug fixes
App DescriptionEveryday people are discovering new ways to help mobile business get more done on the go. We're doing our part. Meet our app "The Proposal".
We have had success stories ranging from landscaping companies to car dealerships, but one thing each company has in common is their need to make the most of every minute on the job. We understand that need and that is why we are proud to provide companies with a powerful app that is simple to use. The Proposal is designed for you and your on-the-go company.
Want to see it in action? Check out our promo video on YouTube, search for "The Proposal App".
The Proposal is an intuitive, attractive graphical user interface that includes the tools sales professionals require to generate sales estimates and proposals onsite and on demand. It takes responsiveness to a new level while ensuring that typos and mathematical errors, that can cost a business their margins, are a thing of the past. Ascend Studios has included the following features & so much more on the way!
- Versatile design that can be used for any industry or salesperson
- Import your company’s logo & contact information
- Add full summary for scope of work
- Undo/Redo buttons for editing a proposal's scope
- Expanded scope edit box, with adjustable text size so you can see more
of what you write.
- Import client's logo & address from your contacts or the web
- Save footer, company address & logo as defaults
- Save as many client proposals as you can create
- Proposal are searchable & sortable
- Import dealer/vendor price sheets
- Export proposal as a full page PDF
- Export proposal as full RTF document for editing proposals on your computer with normal word processing programs
- Export proposal PDF or RTF files to Dropbox
- Print a proposal using AirPrint
- Email proposal to client
- Set sales tax or use Tax Exempt
- Add discount percentage (by item or entire project)
- Import your scope current verbiage and create new template by using our presets for opening, terms, body or closing statements to accompany the proposal scope
- Set markup percentage for all hardware & labor (on an item-specific or global basis)
- Add hardware (brand, model, description, cost, markup & price) to your inventory
- Add labor skills (title, description, hourly rate, daily rate and markup) to your inventory
- GPS logging to track location of all your clients (all logs stored only on your iPad, Ascend Studios will never access this data)
- Preview all hardware, labor, totals, cost, markup discount & profit for a proposal on one screen
- Lock a proposal to protect it from changes
- Set the proposal to “client view” to hide all profit and markup information
- Full support of the euro
- Proposals may be signed by the provider and/or the client on screen
- Split sales tax setting into product and service settings
- Suitable for development of invoices, shipping lists, etc.
This is the first proposal app to not only include such a broad and expansive feature set, but also provide a full-featured database backbone to support your dealer/vendor confidential files for easy access while on-site.
What people are saying on our website:
"Phenomenal application. Well done." -Piscesqt11
"You guys created THE app I have been waiting for, for a looking time! Regards from The Netherlands" - Anna M. B.
"Great Program!" -Terry C.
"Love the app!" -Omar H.
"I am really liking the app." - Shawn W.
"I have downloaded Your app and I think it's great!" -Remco F.
Please Note: In using the app you, the user, accept all risks and responsibilities for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from its use and any information or materials available within. Ascend Studios and Matrix Information Systems accept no responsibility for any proposal accuracy, cash value, or client acceptance. All proposal content is the responsibility of the user. Use of this product establishes acceptance of these terms.
May 17, 2013 New version 2.0
April 09, 2013 New version 1.6.0
April 07, 2013 New version 1.5.6
April 07, 2013 New version 1.6.0
December 10, 2012 New version 1.5.6
November 29, 2012 New version 1.5.5
November 30, -0001 Initial Release