What's NewBug fixes: Price list updates were not saving, when revising existing item info via Excel load with merge option, or manual editing with price list manager. Selecting a photo from the device photo library was changing the background logo, regardless of why the photo was being selected.
App DescriptionThe Proposal was designed by sales professionals who needed an efficient way to generate proposals for their clients in real time. There were a few other estimating or proposal apps already in the marketplace but they all lacked essential features. The Proposal was born!…
We are committed to enhancing The Proposal going forward to make it an even more effective and powerful sales tool for you!
- Versatile design that can be used for any industry or salesperson
- Supports independent Sales Reps and multiple manufacturer product and service price lists
- Import your company’s logo & contact information
- Add full summary for scope of work
- Undo/Redo buttons for editing a proposal's scope
- Expanded scope edit box, with adjustable text size so you can see more
of what you write.
- Import client's logo & address from your contacts or the web
- Save footer, company address & logo as defaults
- Save as many client proposals as you can create
- Proposal are searchable & sortable
- Import dealer/vendor price sheets
- Export proposal as a full page PDF
- Export proposal as full RTF document for editing proposals on your computer with normal word processing programs
- Export proposal PDF or RTF files to Dropbox
- Print a proposal using AirPrint
- Email proposal to client
- Set sales tax or use Tax Exempt
- Add discount percentage (by item or entire project)
- Import your scope current verbiage and create new template by using our presets for opening, terms, body or closing statements to accompany the proposal scope
- Set markup percentage for all hardware & labor (on an item-specific or global basis)
- Add hardware (brand, model, description, cost, markup & price) to your inventory
- Add labor skills (title, description, hourly rate, daily rate and markup) to your inventory
- GPS logging to track location of all your clients (all logs stored only on your iPad, Ascend Studios will never access this data)
- Preview all hardware, labor, totals, cost, markup discount & profit for a proposal on one screen
- Lock a proposal to protect it from changes
- Set the proposal to “client view” to hide all profit and markup information
- Full support of the euro
- Proposals may be signed by the provider and/or the client on screen
- Split sales tax setting into product and service settings
- Suitable for development of invoices, shipping lists, etc.
- Ability to selectively display or hide unit costs and totals
This is the first proposal app to not only include such a broad and expansive feature set, but also provide a full-featured database backbone to support your dealer/vendor confidential files for easy access while on-site.
What people are saying on our website:
"Phenomenal application. Well done." -Piscesqt11
"You guys created THE app I have been waiting for, for a looking time! Regards from The Netherlands" - Anna M. B.
"Great Program!" -Terry C.
"Love the app!" -Omar H.
"I am really liking the app." - Shawn W.
"I have downloaded Your app and I think it's great!" -Remco F.
Please Note: In using the app you, the user, accept all risks and responsibilities for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from its use and any information or materials available within. Matrix Information Systems accepts no responsibility for any proposal accuracy, cash value, or client acceptance. All proposal content is the responsibility of the user. Use of this product establishes acceptance of these terms.
September 14, 2014 New version 2.3.2
July 07, 2014 New version 2.3.1
May 24, 2013 New version 2.1.0
May 17, 2013 New version 2.0
April 09, 2013 New version 1.6.0
April 07, 2013 New version 1.5.6
November 30, -0001 Initial Release