+ Background Sync: the app syncs your friends' events in the background now and notifies you when there are new events (can be turned off in the Settings)
+ Event image can be zoomed now in the Event detail screen
+ the app's name under the Logo in iOS was changed to simply "Events" - easier to read :)
- Facebook Login should work without any problems now
- the last location you selected in the "Public Events" map view is saved and re-used now
- more events will show up in the "Public Events" view now
- starts faster now
Friends Events does exactly what the name says.
It shows you all the events that any of your Facebook friends are going to attend in the near future (very similar to the "Upcoming Events" page on Facebook - hence the name :). Not only will you be able to see who of your other friends are attending a particular event, but you can RSVP to any of these events right out of the app.
Simple and slick, the app offers you the following key features:
- View your friends' events (list/map)
- View those events you have been invited to
- View public Facebook events
- RSVP to any of these events
- Export events to calendar
LIMITATION: If you have 2500+ Facebook friends this app may not work for you because of Facebook's technical restrictions.
DISCLAIMER: Since this app builds upon Facebooks Backend API service I cannot guarantee that the app will continue working flawlessly if Facebook decides to change its API unexpectedly.
CREDITS: Friends' Events uses an icon set by Icons8 (http://icons8.com)
- June 08, 2014 Initial release