Performance and usability updates.
My Calorie & Macros Counter is the most intuitive & powerful calorie, macros, and exercise counter for iOS.
Track over 350,000 foods, including common supermarket brands and restaurant foods, with a few taps. Add exercises to increase your daily calorie budget. Use the included database of over 200 exercises and fitness routines, or enter your own custom workout. Set the minutes exercised to get the exact number of calories burned.
The daily logs show a running total of calories consumed, burned, and the net total, along with a macronutrient breakdown, full nutrition info, and a meal summary. Set calorie and macros targets based on your weight loss and exercise plan, and measure your progress each day.
- Create a personalized weight loss plan.
Enter some profile details, and this app will create a daily calorie budget for you based on your desired rate of weight loss. Want to set your own calorie goal? Easy.
Even more, My Calorie Counter will also calculate your RDA for vitamins and minerals -- an important component of a healthy diet.
- Track and visualize your progress.
See how much progress you've made with beautiful graphs. Watch your weight decline with the weight tracking feature. See how often you've hit your calorie & macros targets with the bar & line graphs.
- Achieve your goals.
Tracking your calories and workouts can be an important component of a healthy lifestyle. With My Calorie & Macros Counter, now you can keep fit and lose weight without the hassle. It's easy, quick, comprehensive, and works anywhere.
- Full Feature List
• "No frustrations" design. It works like it should.
• Colorful and informative charts.
• Extensive database with *detailed* nutrition data (including 30 nutrients) on 350,000 commonly eaten foods.
• Easy-to-use daily food log.
• Barcode scanner. Simply scan food packages and see detailed nutrition data, then add it to your log.
• Register to seamlessly sync your nutrition data between all your iOS devices.
• Quick entry enables to you rapidly enter calorie counts without searching.
• It's social! Add friends to compare weight loss progress and calorie counts.
• Take daily notes on your progress.
• Track hundreds of common exercises and workouts to tally your calorie burn.
• Enter foods for today, or any previous or future day.
• Add, edit, or remove logged foods.
• Macronutrient breakdown (40:30:30) pie chart.
• Graphs consumption of over 30 nutrients.
• Track and graph your weight.
• Compares your consumption with Institute of Medicine's Dietary Reference Intake (RDA and AI) values for every vitamin and mineral.
• Set calorie allowances.
• View a progress bar of net calories each day.
• Search foods.
• Browse by category.
• Recently viewed.
• Save favorite foods.
• Add custom foods.
• Calendar view of log.
• Export logs to email.
• iOS Health App integration (Premium version).
• Works with both U.S. and metric units.
• Works offline (no internet connection required).
• No accounts or sign up required.
• Highly stable
• Helpful and responsive developer. Email us and we'll get back to you asap. Have an idea for a new feature? Let us know and we'll do our best to implement it!
Upgrade to My Calorie & Macros Counter Premium for the ultimate weight loss solution!
Premium features adds: full web access with seamless syncing; advanced PDF reports; food groupings (meals/recipes); daily nutrition analysis and advice; 3rd-party app & device integration via the iOS Health App; dozens of body & health measurements and goals; water tracking; and much more.
- February 02, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- March 23, 2012 New version 1.0.2
- January 22, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- February 12, 2014 New version 1.1.0
- September 19, 2014 New version 1.2.0
- February 25, 2015 New version 3.0.0
- February 25, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- April 27, 2015 New version 3.0.2
- May 24, 2015 New version 3.0.4