App DescriptionLost someone? Select a photograph from your iPhone's Camera Roll, watch it vanish and then gradually reappear. It won't bring them back, but it may help for a little while. You will not need Internet access for this app.
1. You will not need Internet access for the app. This means you can use it on a plane (following all the FAA and airline rules first, e.g. turning Airplane Mode on and waiting until you are cleared). You can also use it on vacation, in the field or anywhere you don't have Internet access or don't want to pay for large uploads and downloads on your network.
2. Depending on the version of IOS on your iPhone, you may need to enable Location Services for the app. This is an Apple requirement. The app does not use your location data.
3. Your original photograph will not be affected.
4. It will take a few seconds after you select a photograph from your Camera Roll to see the picture. Then it will go black and come back. You will get an alert telling you when you get your original photograph onscreen.
5. You can cancel the app at any time, but it may take a few seconds for the image to go away. You must cancel at the end.
6. Some photographs take longer. You may need to look at Settings->General->Autolock regarding how soon your screen will lock. If your entire screen goes dark, it's probably your Autolock.
7. The algorithm is loosely based on Conway's cellular automaton known as the Game of Life (no relation to the board game).
8. If you have problems, please submit your crash logs.
January 30, 2012 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
January 23, 2012 Initial Release