148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: SOCIAL YET PRIVATE :: Read Our Full Review >>
Currently a pretty simple yet effective personal social networking app but one with a heap of potential.
What's New- Updated for iOS8
- Enhanced navigation within Groups
- Ability to "pin" things to a bulletin board
- New "highlights" area allows you to share Everyme photos with others via text or email
App DescriptionEveryme is the private social network. We believe most stories are meant to be shared with your closest friends and family, not with 500 random acquaintances. With Everyme, you can share like you do in real life, in intimate Groups.
A Group is a private news feed between you and the people you'd like to share with. It's private and secure, so you no longer need to worry about who sees what. And because a Group is created from your address book, you don't need to convince everyone to sign up for yet another service in order to receive your stories, it just works.
• Create a Group for your family, your coworkers, your best friends, your high school buddies, your significant other, and more.
• Groups are completely private, enjoy peace of mind!
• Not everyone has to be on Everyme for it to be fun! Your friends with iPhones will love using the app, but anyone with a phone or email address will be able to reply to your stories via our beautiful emails and texts.
• Change the cover photo in your Group to match - a Family portrait for your Family Group or a picture of you and your best friends for your Friends Group.
November 15, 2014 New version 1.8.1
July 21, 2014 New version 1.7.1
December 28, 2012 New version 1.6.6
October 20, 2012 New version 1.6.5
September 26, 2012 New version 1.6.4
September 20, 2012 New version 1.6.3
April 09, 2012 Initial Release