Fix for new iPad display issues
★ "Bejeweled meets lucha libre meets rock, paper, scissors. Fun and highly addictive!" - Carlos Icaza, Co-Founder, Ansca Mobile
★ "I am having a good, massively frustrating time with it. Join me if you dare." - Garth Sundem, wired.com/geekdad
★ 4 out of 5 stars - "I have to say I’m impressed with just how excruciatingly difficult the puzzles can get. It's tough. But the kind of tough I can appreciate." - Rob Rich, 148Apps.com
★ 4.5 out of 5 stars – CrazyMikesapps.com
If you are a fan of Fling! or Bejeweled, then you'll definitely want to check out Rock vs. Paper vs. Scissors Rumble!
★ CREATED BY PUZZLE LOVERS. CREATED FOR PUZZLE LOVERS.
DISCLAIMER - THIS GAME IS NOT AS SIMPLE AS IT SEEMS. DIFFICULTY RATING IS ABOVE AVERAGE!
Teaser Trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSv3L5lYc2I
Gameplay Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR-OEWi2BFs
Are you ready to rumble? Find your inner luchador and be the last man standing in this original take of an old school classic! Rock vs. Paper vs. Scissors Rumble is a unique puzzle game whose rules are derived from the basics of rock, paper, scissors. You are given a board of tiles representing these three characters in a variety of combinations. Move a tile one space in any direction where rock smashes scissors, scissors cuts paper, or paper covers rock. Strategize your moves by tapping or swiping your way around the board to clear it leaving one tile left. Sounds simple? Accept the challenge and find out if you have what it takes to be king of the hill!
- 140 mind-bending puzzles across all puzzle packs
- Challenging puzzle design that is hand-crafted and picked (not generated)
- Four levels of difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, and Expert)
- Multiple solutions per puzzle for tons of brain-teasing fun
- Intuitive gameplay and controls
- Game Center enabled
- OpenFeint enabled
- Ad free
- Animated tiles brought to life
- Unlimited undo
- HD retina display graphics/animations
- Original soundtrack
- February 28, 2012 Initial release
- March 07, 2012 New version 1.01
- March 07, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- March 16, 2012 New version 1.02
- March 23, 2012 New version 1.03
- April 10, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 14, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99