iTunes App Name changed
Theme - Taking a Bath is Refreshing.
After fun sand play with friends.
My hands are dirty, and my feet are dirty. “Let’s take a bath!”
Bubble, bubble on my body, bubble, bubble on my head. Bath is really refreshing!
Won the Character Grand Awards by the President of Korea in 2009
The first ‘Cocomong’ e-book has been launched in Korea
The e-book named ‘Growing good habits, along with Cocomong’ contains lifestyle, language, and cognitive development program in interaction book and CD for infants and parents. In addition, users are able to set up the language between Korean and English. Through the word book with sticker and the story with chant, the kids can learn English and good habits at the same time in easier and more fun way.
‘Growing good habits, along with Cocomong’ is a series of 20 books
01. Brushing My Teeth makes Me Feel Refreshed! (Dental hygiene)
02. Bubble, Bubble. Taking a Bath is Refreshing! (Cleanliness)
03. Poop is Coming Out! (Evacuation)
04. Don’t Pick Your Nose! (Hygiene)
05. Thump, Thump. I’m Scared of Shots! (Health)
06. Hi, Hello. Greet Others Nicely! (Greeting)
07. It is Time to Sleep! (Sleeping)
08. Yummy, Let’s Eat a Balanced Diet! (Eating habits)
09. Cleaning Up is Not That Hard! (Organizer)
10. Let’s Not Waste! (Saving)
11. I am Mad! (Whine)
12. That is Right, Cocomong is the Best! (Friendship)
13. Yo-Heave-Ho. Help your Friend! (Collaboration)
14. Thump, Thump. Lying is Bad! (Honesty)
15. Let’s Share with Friends! (Sharing)
16. Stop Crying and Talk Nicely! (Expression)
17. Oh! Watch Out for the Car! (Rules)
18. Be Careful, Cocomong! It is Too Close! (Danger)
19. Yes, I Can Do it! (Confidence)
20. No, No. I Don’t Want to! (The prevent of crime)
- February 25, 2012 New version 1.0.2
- March 06, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- March 10, 2012 New version 1.0.3