App DescriptionSimon Says - Have Fun!
An addictive & super fun enhancement of the famous â€śSimon Saysâ€ť game. Now in an â€śAll in Oneâ€ť edition that has it all: Animals, Cars, Musical Instruments, Colors, Shapes and more !
Adorable graphics combined with fun sounds, mix together to create an addictive and constructive experience for you to enjoy.
Tailor made for kids of all ages this game is featuring many educational and engaging activities including: colors, shapes, letters and numbers. A perfect combination between a game and an educational experience. Here with triple impact:
1. Improve memory and concentration
2. Learn words, colors, alphabet, numbers and shapes
3. Improve fine motor skills
Simon Says provides a constructive yet fun activity for children of all ages.
How this works:
Improve your learning and memory skills on a daily basis. Your goal is to remember the sequence of buttons and repeat them in the same order. As you advance the game gets more and more challenging, more and more versatile, resulting in an engaging and addictive learning experience. The more you practice the better you get.
Adaptive level system:
Classic Simon Says platform is built with an adaptive difficulty level system allowing players to improve over time, improve memory skills, recognize advanced patters and increase concentration.
This app comes with 8 different Simon Says games:
* Classic Simon memory game
* Simon Says â€śAnimalsâ€ť â€“ Adorable animals with their authentic voices will interact with you
* Simon Says â€śCarsâ€ť â€“ Amazing collection of funny cartoon cars joined with fun and funny sounds
* Simon Says â€śMusical Instrumentsâ€ť â€“ fabulous set of musical instruments will play with you
* Simon Says â€śShapesâ€ť â€“ learn all basic shapes
* Simon Says â€śNumbersâ€ť â€“ learn numbers 1 to 10
* Simon Says â€śColorsâ€ť â€“ learn the colors as you play
* Simon Says â€śABCâ€ť â€“ learn the letters of the alphabet
If the sound isn't working, make sure the mute switch is turned off, activate the application, then turn up the volume and the sound will work.
(you can find the mute switch and volume button at the side of your iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch).
November 30, -0001 Initial Release