1. Add speech rate.
2. Use a local sound library.
3. Fixed a translation error.
This capable interpreter and translator wowed us upon its release, and now it's even more incredible with iTranslator. We're excited to break down language barriers and engage in multilingual conversations, iPhone to iPhone. When you talk into your device, it beams to your friend's iPhone and speaks your words in his or her preferred language. With more than 35 languages supported, you can converse with just about anyone.
** Accurate voice recognition
- Recognize major languages with high accuracy.
- Tap flag or open settings to change language for voice recognition.
** Instantly speak languages
- Instantly speak the translated text with a native speaker’s pronunciation.
- Volume, voice gender & voice speed can be adjusted in settings.
** Edit translations
- Long press the voice button and then input text.
- Long press a bubble and then select ‘Edit’ to modify the translation.
** Share translations
- Integrated Facebook, Twitter, Email and SMS support.
- Quick access to a handy phrase book with commonly-used phrases and sentences.
- Save your own Phrasebook.
*Internet connection required.
Languages & Dialects with Speech Recognition:
English (United states)、English(United Kingdom) 、English(Australia) 、English(Canada) 、Spanish、Russian、Turkish、Portuguese(Portugal)、Polish、Malay、Korean、Italian、Japanese、Bahasa(Indonesian)、German、French、Dutch、Czech、Mandarin(China)、Mandarin(Taiwan)、Afrikaans
- February 16, 2015 New version 3.2.2
- December 06, 2014 New version 3.1.1
- June 13, 2014 Initial release