- FIXED: Unlink button operations
- IMPROVED: PDF report sizes.
- FIXED: Two known crashes.
- Various other bugs addressed.
Slender is one of those rare tools that fits neatly between development and design. Slender will scan your Xcode or Web projects and provide information on how image assets are being used. Exposing retina issues, unused assets, wasted space, and designer mistakes.
• Scan hundreds of file types for iPhone, iPad, Universal, Web, and Image projects.
• See how assets are being used whether static, dynamic, of fuzzy.
• Find warnings and errors on images including retina problems.
• Detection of duplicate images by filename or content.
• Quickly see what is taking up space in your project.
• Advanced image compression techniques.
• Automated removal of unused assets.
• Version Control friendly.
• Real time searching and filtering.
• Multiple project support with per source file information.
• Automatic detection and handling of embedded projects.
• Full support for Xcode Workspaces.
• Generate beautiful PDF reports on asset errors to share with your team.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- August 12, 2014 New version 2.2.0
- October 22, 2014 New version 2.2.1
- September 19, 2015 New version 2.2.2
- June 22, 2016 New version 2.2.3