- additional game mode
- belt sound
- Openfeint support dropped
Addictive game with more than million downloads now on iOS!
Become a worker of a sorting plant and sort fresh fruit in this addictive Fruit Sorter game!
In Fruit Sorter your task is to sort different types of fruit moving on a belt and put them into boxes. Your task will be made easier by the so-called helpers who will be receiving boxes full of fruit. However, your task will not be so easy, because you will need to sort all the fruit before they reach the end of the belt and fall into the mill. You need to put into the boxes only the same fruit. You will get extra bonus points for putting one or more fruit at the same time!
The game offers three modes:
Normal – a basic mode in which you have to sort a fixed quantity of fruit.
More Fruits - in this mode, from time to time, new boxes will be added and you will see new fruit on the belt.
Time Attack – you task will be made more difficult by the passage of time. You have 30 seconds of basic time and additional 3 seconds for each filled box!
- original idea and execution
- three game modes
- addictive endless gameplay
- additional unlockable fruits
- Combo score system
- OpenFeint and GameCenter leaderboards and achievements
Some Fruit Sorter game reviews:
- Interesting Action Game - Easy to Learn & Hard to Master.
- If you want a true test of your hand-eye-coordination skills, then see how long you can last sorting fruit in this frantic-paced casual game.
- This game is one of those that once you start playing, you cannot stop. Highly addictive and most of all fun. 5/5
- I really like the ability to do combos in this game. That definitely sets is apart from the majority of sorting games out there. The graphics are crisp and the animation is smooth and the game play is fun. What more could I ask for?! :) 5/5
- This game hits that perfect equilibrium point where you are constantly pushing your luck to maximize combo points while risk losing fruit over the edge. Simple, fun arcade action. 5/5
Have fun with Fruit Sorter!
- June 05, 2014 Initial release