• The new Find Care feature presents telephone, online, and in-person care options in a single, easy-to-use interface. Available in Colorado.
• Find Care Locator enhances the in-app facility search, allowing filtering by Kaiser Permanente locations, Affiliated Hospitals, Urgent Care Centers, and all other care locations, with indication of added fees where relevant. Available in Colorado.
• Video Visit users may now invite guests to join their session by email. Available in the Mid-Atlantic states.
• Video Visits are now enhanced to allow Bluetooth headsets, and the use of the camera flash to increase session visibility. Available for all regions.
• All-new Pharmacy Center now available for the Northwest region. (Available nationwide in 2017.)
Managing your health care just got easier with the latest version of our app. The redesign includes a colorful new interface, tools that make it faster and easier to use, and new quick-access menus that let you get advice, schedule appointments, and refill prescriptions. And our improved navigation puts the features and information you need within reach at all times.
• Health plan members can sign into the app using their kp.org user ID and password to access our secure features, including:
• Messages: Email your doctor or Member Services with nonurgent questions, privately and securely.
• Appointments: Schedule, view, and cancel appointments with your doctor’s office and see information about past visits.
• Pharmacy: Refill prescriptions for yourself or another member, check the status of a prescription order, and see a list of all your medications.
• Medical Record: See your health history at your fingertips, including your allergies and immunizations, any ongoing health conditions, and most lab test results.
• Use location finder to pinpoint Kaiser Permanente medical facilities near you or in the city or ZIP code you choose. Narrow your search to include only those facilities offering the services you need, and get directions and phone numbers on the spot.
Don’t have a user ID and password? Visit kp.org online to register for your sign in data (registration is not available via smartphone). If you’re not a Kaiser Permanente member, visit our website to discover the many advantages available to you: flexible and affordable health plans, electronic medical records, the convenience of an integrated network, and industry-leading online tools that let you take control of your health.
- May 23, 2012 Initial release
- September 07, 2012 New version 2.1
- September 21, 2012 New version 2.1.1
- November 07, 2012 New version 2.2
- July 19, 2013 New version 3.1
- August 10, 2013 New version 3.1.2
- August 31, 2013 New version 3.1.3
- October 08, 2013 New version 3.1.4
- October 09, 2013 New version 3.1.5
- November 11, 2013 New version 3.1.6
- March 21, 2014 New version 3.1.7
- May 13, 2014 New version 3.2.0
- June 06, 2014 New version 3.3.0
- June 25, 2014 New version 3.3.1
- July 11, 2014 New version 3.3.2
- July 22, 2014 New version 3.3.3
- September 18, 2014 New version 3.3.4
- October 12, 2014 New version 3.3.5
- November 21, 2014 New version 4.1.0
- January 01, 2015 New version 4.2.0
- February 03, 2015 New version 4.2.1
- February 19, 2015 New version 4.2.2
- May 03, 2015 New version 4.3.1
- June 06, 2015 New version 4.4.0
- June 16, 2015 New version 4.4.1
- July 31, 2015 New version 4.5.0
- August 15, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- October 03, 2015 New version 4.6.0
- December 01, 2015 New version 4.7.0
- January 31, 2016 New version 4.8.0
- June 23, 2016 New version 4.9.0
- November 06, 2016 New version 4.11.0