148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: PEACEFUL :: Read Our Full Review >>
An ideal app to ensure that everyone gets ten minutes of peace and tranquility through meditation each day.
What's New- Minor bug fixes
App DescriptionHeadspace is meditation made relevant to you. This app contains bite-sized techniques to help you sleep better, focus more and get some relief from a busy mind.
So get started now on this free meditation app and learn straight from Andy Puddicombe, the man The Times (London) calls the 'The Expert's Expert'.
The app contains:
- Free access to Take 10 - 10 daily, unique guided meditations
- Additional specialized free meditations on Sleep, Stress, Eating, Walking, Public Transport and Mindfulness
- Ability to download meditations for offline use - super helpful if you are going away on holiday and want to avoid those pesky roaming charges
- 9 unique purchasable Headspace programmes after completion of free Take10
- Motivational animations and illustrations
- Track your progress, day-by-day with the Headspace dashboard
- Set reminders to keep you on track with your practice
- Meditation timer with intro and outro from Andy
- Science facts and figures to spur you on
What's more, science is proving the benefits of meditation. Brita Holzel, PHD from Harvard University said:
"It is fascinating to see the brain's plasticity, by practicing meditation we can play an active role in changing the brain and increase our wellbeing and quality of life"
So download Headspace (on-the-go) to get started on your Headspace Journey and start feeling the benefits right away.
At least 10% of the profit made by Headspace goes directly into the Headspace Foundation.
New timer function with intro and outro from Andy and more unique Headspace sounds
October 08, 2013 New version 1.8.2
September 05, 2013 New version 1.8
March 05, 2013 New version 1.7.1
January 24, 2013 New version 1.7
December 05, 2012 New version 1.6
November 05, 2012 New version 1.5
February 02, 2012 Initial Release