What's New- Log in with your Facebook account to easily play with multiple devices. Alternatively, the registration with an Email address has been simplified.
- "Farming" has been made easier, thanks to a new button which allows you to save the last chosen troops formation.
- The buttons for the selection of units and resources can be held down.
- The App has been made considerably smaller, and will now take up less space on your device.
- The Voice-Over features have been improved.
- The stability of the App has been improved.
Note: iOS 5 is the minimum required version for this and future updates. Please always keep your device updated to the latest iOS version.
App DescriptionPlay Crazy Tribes now, and become one of the most feared Dukes in the wastelands! Recruit lots of units and use your army to subdue the post-apocalyptic lands. Send your troops into battle against thousands of other players, and make the world tremble with fear at the mention of your name. Join strategic alliances with other players, and trade precious resources.
• Start by upgrading your first base
• Construct numerous different buildings and create a new civilization
• Recruit a powerful army and fight against other Dukes
• Capture enemy bases and subdue the wastelands
• Obtain vital resources and trade with other players
• Develop effective strategies to capture and defend bases
• Form clans with other players
• Develop new technologies and complete thrilling missions
• Experience the meticulously designed and richly detailed apocalyptic graphics
• Maximum game fun: play solo or in the community
Download the app free of charge now and experience thrilling battles in the world of Crazy Tribes; the addictive apocalyptic MMOG for iPhone and iPad.
You will need an active Internet connection to play Crazy Tribes.
November 06, 2013 New version 2.0.3
October 15, 2013 New version 2.0.1
September 26, 2013 New version 2.0.0
May 31, 2013 New version 1.3.0
March 01, 2013 New version 1.2.1
February 14, 2013 New version 1.2.0
August 28, 2012 Initial Release