What's New-Added full Retina support for the new iPad
-Increased resolution on all textures with 4x greater detail
-Added new "Ship Upgrades" menu
-Added RPG-Style Progression System for player's ship
-Added 2 new shields
-Added 2 new weapons
-New mission 04: "Men of Honor" added
-Added ability for AI units to alter their shield configuration
-Further altered enemy elements in the Gauntlet levels
-Allied ships will now match player's shield configuration
-Enemy ships will now randomize their shields when difficulty is 100+
-Fixed platform detection to correctly identify the new iPad
-Fixed visual issues apparent after 10+ hours of non-stop game play
App DescriptionFull HD Retina support on the new iPad, along with smooth controls and non-stop action await you in this action-packed on-rails arcade-style 3D space shooter: EXCLUSIVELY on the iOS! Team up with Colonel Seth Blair and his legendary drop-ship Omnithias as you attempt to bring stability to a volatile region of Quantum Space. Featuring:
• Unique re-innovation of the on-rails genre with simple and intuitive controls. Just tap your enemies to engage them, or tilt to steer your ship manually. Once you try this action-oriented arcade-style control scheme, you may never look at another 3D space shooter the same way again!
• Bright and awe-inspiring visuals with highly polished game play aimed at a broad audience. Anyone and everyone can master the game in mere minutes!
• RPG Style Progression System allows you to level-up your ship while unlocking new shields and weapons.
• Intense 3D Battles, complete with Gigantic Bosses await you in EVERY level.
• Adaptive AI: provides a challenge for experienced players while showing mercy to the newcomers.
• Dynamically Adjusting HD Graphics: specifically tailored for all iOS devices.
• No Loading between missions and no downtime during game play.
• Over 40 minutes of original music was created to accompany your Quantum Legacy experience.
• Action-Oriented Story: told through the com-sat radio of your starship, with full voice-overs for the game's array of quirky characters.
• Dynamic Difficulty: provides for a near endless replay value, as the enemies constantly adapt to your style of game play each time you replay an existing mission.
>> Game Play Basics:
Steer your ship manually by tilting your device left and right, or tap your enemies to engage the "Autopilot". To maximize damage, it is best to be facing your enemies directly before pressing the right "Weapons/Fire" button. Holding the left "Shield" button will allow you to deflect the enemy projectiles. Prolonged use of the Weapons/Shields will cause a temporary overload. Note that it is NOT possible to fire your weapons while Shields are active.
When engaged in battle, your ship will automatically level-up in an RPG-like fashion allowing you to unlock new shields and weapons. Tapping the "Ship Upgrades" button at the map selection screen will allow you to customize your vessel with various unlock-able items.
Successfully completing each mission will unlock new game levels. Replaying any of the missions without failing will provide you with an added degree of difficulty. For an even greater endless challenge, try your luck at the survival-style "Gauntlet" simulation levels, which will be automatically unlocked upon successful completion of all story driven missions.
>> In-Game Options Menu allows you to adjust:
Tilt Controls: "Normal" (default), "Reversed", or "Off": disables the tilt controls altogether in favor of tapping your enemies.
Button Location: "Bottom" (default on iPhone/iPod-Touch), "Middle" (default on iPad) and "Top": aimed at iPad users who wish to avoid tilting in favor of tap controls.
Background: "Moving" (default): compensates the game's background as you tilt the screen, or "Fixed": old-school non-moving background. If you experience discomfort with the game's tilting motion, the "Fixed" background setting may be preferred. (Also useful when AirPlay Mirroring to a TV, or using the Digital AV Adapter)
November 05, 2013 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
November 05, 2013 New version 1.2.0
November 03, 2013 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
November 02, 2013 Price Decrease: $5.99 -> $4.99
November 30, -0001 Initial Release