- Fixed compatibility with iOS 7
Sparrow is an iPhone mail client designed with love to provide you with an efficient and pleasant mailing experience.
With its pane navigation, its new threading system and many
new features, you'll never look back.
Warning: Sparrow does not do Push notification
- Full IMAP and POP support:
Use your Gmail, Hotmail, Google Apps, iCloud, Yahoo, AOL, Mobile Me and custom IMAP/POP accounts.
- Unified Inbox
All your mails in a unique mailbox.
Directly attach photos & images when composing a mail. No more cumbersome back and forth with your photo library.
- Up & down your conversations
Swipe up or down on a message to navigate a conversation.
- Everything is a swipe away
Swipe once to uncover your mailboxes, labels and folders.
Swipe again to get to your account list.
Mail is much nicer with your friends' profile pictures.
- Message swipe
Star, add a label, archive or delete a conversation right away simply by swiping a message.
- Smart contacts
Your most frequent contacts on top of the list.
- Send & Archive
The best way to reach inbox zero easily.
- Built-in web browser
Navigate the web within Sparrow.
- Quick mailbox switch
Navigate between your inbox, unread and favorites by tapping/swiping the top bar.
- Mark all as read
One click to rule them all. You can also press a message for a few seconds to mark it as read/unread.
- Thread view
Tap the top bar in the conversation to quickly navigate all messages in a thread.
- Pull to refresh
Finally, the simplest way to refresh comes to email.
- Priority Inbox support
Automatically identify your important email and separates it out from everything else.
Have a pro and a private mail address? Use alias to keep things separated.
- Powerful search
Local and remote search allow you to find the mail you're looking for.
And many more features crafted with love to discover:
- Quick sender switch in compose window
- Mark all as read
- Read/unread with a long press on a message cell
- Reply all quick switch...
Learn more about Sparrow for iPhone and Sparrow for Mac on:
Follow us on Twitter @Sparrow
- March 15, 2012 Initial release
- April 04, 2012 New version 1.1
- May 14, 2012 New version 1.2
- May 30, 2012 New version 1.2.1
- June 19, 2012 New version 1.3
- June 19, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- June 21, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 23, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- June 24, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- July 25, 2012 New version 1.3.1
- August 31, 2012 New version 1.3.2
- November 22, 2012 New version 1.3.3
- December 05, 2012 New version 1.3.4
- October 15, 2013 New version 1.3.5
- December 31, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- February 12, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99