New languages added! Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish and Arabic!
This game is the next release dedicated for Letters and Numbers learning and based on previous Memoria game that has been awarded the Editor's Choice Award of Children's Technology Review.
The game of Memoria: Letters and Numbers is a great educational tool for your child. It is centered on matching cards with numbers and letters. This game encourages and helps kids to train memory and visual judgment.
Memoria’s features include 3 progressively difficult boards to challenge young and old alike. The game boards start out simple, with cards in a 4x2 grid (4 pairs of 2 cards), a 6x4 board (12 pairs of 2 cards), and an 8x5 board (20 pairs of cards).
● All of Memoria’s games have a high level of re-playability. Every time you open a game it will be different from the last time you played it. This will make your child will think while playing the game
● This games let your child match brightly colored cards and hear the right pronunciation for each card in different language
● You can choose the language which the game uses by selecting the narration language which is embedded in the game. Your child can learn numbers and letters in different languages – English, Spanish, French, Russian and Ukrainian. Initially game will load in the default iPad language and after that you can change the language settings in the game
PopAppFactory – an independent game developer of digital educational apps for kids from 2 to 12 years old. We make innovative and aesthetically perfect digital toys for kids that shift mobile experience from entertainment to education.
Find out more about our news, sales and latest updates:
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- October 04, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- December 01, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- December 06, 2014 New version 1.2.1
- January 30, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- February 16, 2015 New version 2.0