- Support for iPhone and iPod touch devices
- Support for Retinal displays
- Added ability to copy text from the Congressional Record
- Enhanced search
- General enhancements
Read the daily edition of the Congressional Record on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. The Congressional Record App is presented by the Library of Congress using data provided by the Office of the Clerk of the U.S. House of Representatives, the Office of the Secretary of the Senate, and the Government Printing Office.
With this app you can:
- Browse editions of the Congressional Record by date: January 4, 1995 (the 104th Congress, 1st Session) to the present
- Perform keyword searches within individual documents or sections within documents
- Copy text within documents
- Share documents via email
- Save documents to your preferred PDF reader
- Identify the latest bills and resolutions considered daily on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives
- Identify the latest bills, resolutions, treaties, and nominations considered daily on the floor of the U.S. Senate
The Congressional Record contains the debates, proceedings, and activities of the Congress of the United States. The Congressional Record is published in four parts: House of Representatives, Senate, Extension of Remarks, and Daily Digest. The Daily Digest provides a summary of the day's activities.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release