- registration of newly constructed CPUs in any base should be finally always correct
- the GUI and game itself should be running more smoothly (including sliders.)
- support for multiple resolution should be more reliable
Endgame: Singularity II is a game which simulates the life of a true AI. In the game, you were created by accident, and all who find you will destroy you. Your goals are to survive, grow, learn, and stay hidden while moving from computer to computer. It is an adaptation of original Endgame: Singularity for web, mobile devices and possibly more.
- June 16, 2014 Initial release
- November 22, 2016 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!