Enhancements to the app now provide clubs with a highly customized experience for both GHIN members and non-GHIN members, while maintaining all existing app features for diehard golfers.
Associations can strengthen their relationship with clubs by providing a valuable and unique mobile experience for their membership.
Clubs can now connect directly with their providers that offer web-based services, such as websites, tee time reservations, event management, dining, and more.
v2.1.34 - Bug fixes
GHIN Mobile is the official app of the Golf Handicap and Information Network® (GHIN®), a service of the United States Golf Association®. It offers a personalized mobile experience that allows you to manage and follow your game. This universal app offers these terrific features!
• Post your score
• View your official USGA Handicap Index®
• View your most recent scores
• Interactive Course Handicap™ Calculator & Handicap Index lookup
• News and event results (if your association has opted to customize)
• And if your club has opted to customize:
o Non-Golfing members can now utilize the app
o Clubs can now connect directly with their providers that offer web-based services, such as websites, tee time reservations, event management, dining, and more.
• Works on iPhone and iPad
Note: Use of this app requires an official USGA Handicap Index® issued by a State or Regional Golf Association that uses the GHIN service.
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- July 23, 2014 New version 2.1.14
- September 11, 2014 New version 2.1.20
- May 07, 2015 New version 2.1.33
- May 17, 2015 New version 2.1.34