With your feedback we've rearranged the button layout and added a new tilt adjustment feature!
All you have to do to recalibrate your tilt is tap and hold your character. She will stay stationary while you readjust your tilt position to wherever it's comfy!
Introducing PaintScape - an exuberant blend of art and game. PaintScape is a 2d side-scroller shooter that uses hand-painted art to create a vivid world for you to navigate.
Defeat over 100 enemy varieties across seven unique worlds. Upgrade your player's weapons, shields, and abilities as well as acquire bombs and force fields to help overcome the black and white world!
All Hand-Painted Art
7 Unique Worlds - 20+ Levels
Huge Upgrade System
Joystick OR Tilt Controls
Manual OR Auto Fire
Custom Indie Soundtrack
2 Save Slots
"I must say, it looks cool." - Ryan Scott, Former Editor at EGM, Gamespy
- November 20, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- May 31, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- April 05, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- March 21, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- March 20, 2012 New version 1.2
- February 24, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- February 19, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- February 05, 2012 New version 1.1
- February 02, 2012 Initial release