What's NewBug fixes
App Descriptionfood4thought, designed with Los Angeles Times fitness columnist James Fell, will motivate you by using Fotos, your Friends, Social Fitness and Food Feedback.
The Big 4 Features -- Fotos, Friends, Social Fitness and Food Feedback:
• Fotos - You take pictures, you don't "log" food.
• Friends - It's a social app - your friends can support and challenge you.
• Social Fitness - Taking a team approach to exercise is as easy as a touch.
• Food Feedback - Post to friends and even Facebook to stop mindless eating.
What you put in your mouth and do with your body matters. food4thought makes tracking this easier, social and fun.
Get food4thought today - you're worth it.
You'll be able to:
• Track what you eat - You take fotos and we take care of the rest.
• Monitor your weight - Set a goal, see your progress, get a great body.
• Participate in daily fitness challenges - Paced and right-sized for you.
• Challenge your friends - Get them working hard and vice versa.
• Unlock achievements and badges - food4thought brings out your competitive instincts to achieve ultimate fitness.
• Get regular motivational messages from James that will entertain and inspire you.
How food4thought helps you:
Mindless eating is a leading cause of being overweight, and by taking photos that are shared with friends of the food you're about to eat, it forces you to stop and think. If you must take a photo that your friends will see of a half-dozen Oreos or a pint of Hagen Daazs, you'll reconsider before plowing through them like the apocalypse is imminent.
food4thought also spurs your competitive drive to achieve your fitness goals. It tracks progress and continuously pushes you in increments to get better.
Who is James again?
Author of "In-Your-Face Fitness" for the Los Angeles Times, James Fell is one of the most respected fitness columnists in North America. His specialty is exercise and eating motivation, and his expertise was instrumental in the development of food4thought. You may learn to hate James, but love your new body.
No endorsement of food4thought by the Los Angeles Times is implied.
The information provided by the food4thought app and on the food4thought website is designed only to help you make informed decisions about achieving your fitness goals. It is not intended as any kind of substitute for the advice or treatment that may have been prescribed by your physician. Before adhering to any of the information or recommendations, you should consult with your physician.
Although every effort has been made to provide safe and realistic advice, understand that you are solely responsible for the way this information is perceived and utilized, and do so at your own risk. If you feel pain during any of the exercise suggestions stop immediately and consult with your physician. In no way will James Fell or any of the partners involved in the development and/or sale of food4thought be responsible for any kind of injuries or health problems that might occur due to the use of this app or the advice contained in it or on the food4thought website.
January 22, 2012 New version 1.0.3
January 17, 2012 New version 1.0.2
January 04, 2012 New version 1.0.1
January 03, 2012 Initial Release