GooseGogs – the hit indie title and recipient of the German Computer Game Award!
Germany has its share of young, independent developers producing innovative gaming concepts, a fact proven by none other than 17-year-old Frederic Schimmelpfennig. With his title "GooseGogs", he's not only been nominated for the German Developers' Prize, but has already received the coveted German Computer Game Award 2010.
In this 2D platformer, the player controls one of six different GooseGogs with the aim of getting from one end of a variety of tricky levels to the other while overcoming enemy GooseGogs, ToothGogs, Gog-shooting cannons and other adversaries.
Using the various skills of each of the Gogs will go a long way to getting you to where you want to go. The Gogs roll around leaving a rage trail in their wake, which they can use to take out enemies by making them angrier and angrier until they finally explode.
But players shouldn't expect the path to the end of each level to be a walk in the park. It's a real challenge that'll put players' nerves and tactics to the test, with a particularly tricky boss awaiting them at the end of each chapter!
• Winner of the German Computer Game Award 2010
• Six unique playable GooseGogs with different abilities and physics
• 45 exciting levels in five chapters providing for the ultimate in entertainment and addiction
• Three difficulty levels
• Varied 2D graphics with next-gen effects and painstaking attention to detail
- September 19, 2015 Initial release