Two new fun vehicles and minifigures to play with!
- Drive around in the LEGO® City Road Repair Truck as the road worker minifigure and take care of the streets.
- Speed off in the LEGO® City Traffic Patrol as the cop minifigure - remember to turn on your sirens!
Have fun building!
CREATIVE PROBLEM-SOLVING WITH COOL CREATIONS
The LEGO® Juniors app is an engaging, creative building game for children ages 4-7, with lots of opportunities to practice creative problem-solving. With every new LEGO vehicle your child builds, they can cruise around LEGO landscapes as minifigure avatars like mechanics, princesses, pilots – and even LEGO Batman™. The goal is to turn the open landscapes into busy neighborhoods by unlocking and building virtual houses and decorations.
- A GREAT FIRST LEGO BUILDING EXPERIENCE: Fun, intuitive and creative functions let your child practice the basics of building with LEGO bricks, cars, and minifigures.
- FUN EXPERIMENTS: Surprising combinations let your child experiment with the basics of physics and creative problem-solving: What happens if you let the princess drive a car that has minifigure legs instead of wheels? And how do you make your car fly high enough to catch coins in the air?
- FAMILIAR ENVIRONMENTS: Your child will love to explore and mash up familiar settings like family houses, princess castles, police stations, fire trucks, and construction sites!
- REAL-LIFE PLAY IDEAS: Your child will find inspiration for hours of real-life LEGO builds and imaginative play scenarios.
- NEW GAME EVERY TIME: Quick minifigure selector and lots of creative vehicles to mix and match – the more you play, the more you unlock!
- AGE-APPROPRIATE: Bright animations, icons, and navigation for easy gameplay – no reading or writing skills required.
- SAFETY FIRST: Your child will play in a safe, closed environment, with NO third-party advertising, links to external websites, in-app purchases or hidden data collection. LEGO marketing content and information is served, for instance LEGO news about LEGO sets and other LEGO games, in hope of inspiring children’s creative play.
Why play with LEGO Juniors?
In real life, as in games like this one, LEGO Juniors is designed to give children ages 4-7 a great first experience with the LEGO brick through iconic, fun and Easy-to-Build models. LEGO Juniors sets contain quick-start elements and numbered pre-packed bags that can be built without help from mom or dad, making any young builder extra proud!
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details refer to http://service.LEGO.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.LEGO.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.LEGO.com/en-us/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO, the LEGO logo, NINJAGO and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2017 The LEGO Group.
LEGO System A/S Website --- LEGO® Juniors app Support
- February 23, 2012 New version 1.01
- June 06, 2012 New version 1.02
- July 10, 2012 New version 1.03
- March 29, 2013 New version 1.04
- January 17, 2014 New version 2.0.0
- January 31, 2015 New version 3.0.0
- April 16, 2015 New version 4.0.0
- June 10, 2015 New version 5.0.0
- June 30, 2016 New version 6.1.506
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.2.1026
- February 10, 2017 New version 6.3.1519
- July 04, 2017 New version 6.3.2396
- September 14, 2017 New version 6.4.4002
- January 19, 2018 New version 6.7.5400