What's NewAllows you to changes font size of text in the app
App DescriptionSUBMARINES of the US NAVY features more than 700 high-resolution photos. All photos take advantage of the iPad's ability to allow you to zoom in and examine the images in minute detail. In addition to an authoritative history of each submarine, our app includes complete specs on every submarine commissioned between 1900 and 2009. Over 700 submarines are listed in total, with histories and hi-res photos, all of which an be exported and reused.
Each hi-resolution photo has an optional caption that describes the circumstances under which the photo was captured.
* Thousands of facts in 700 articles, plus 700 hi-res photos.
* The ideal way to learn about US Submarines.
* Especially designed for iPad usage, allowing display of
* Official US Navy photographs with optional captions.
* Completely self-contained- no Internet connection necessary.
* Photos can be printed or shared with others.
The app includes one-touch icons to return to the table of contents; go back to recently viewed pages; and to access the list of user selected favorites. Submarines of the US Navy is the fifth of a series of apps on the US Navy for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch MultiEducator plans to release in the coming year.
January 29, 2014 New version 2.0
April 24, 2013 New version 1.4
December 17, 2012 New version 1.3
October 14, 2012 New version 1.1
December 21, 2011 Initial Release