What's New• Addresses potential crash when editing documents with iOS locale set to non-English
App Description* Winner! Macworld Best of Show, Mac Observer Editors' Choice *
With PDFpen, use your iPad to sign a contract, make corrections, fill out an application, make comments on a presentation and much more. It's the mobile app that doesn't feel like you left the important features back at the office.
The PDF editing power you need in a beautifully-designed, easy-to-use application!
"Groundbreaking... PDFpen is a powerhouse when it comes to both editing and marking up PDF documents, and it’s hard to believe that this high level of functionality comes from an iPad application." - iPad AppStorm
* The only PDF editor available for both iPad and Mac, with iCloud storage for seamless editing.
* Add text, images and signatures, comments and more * Take control of your PDF documents. Comment on drafts. Scribble layout changes. Highlight important text. Add page numbers… and more.
* Make changes, fix typos, resize and delete images--easily * With a couple of taps in PDFpen, change the price in a catalog or correct a misspelling without needing to go back to your computer and edit the original document. Move, resize and even delete images too.
* Sign a lease or contract--and turn it around quickly * Easily add your signature to a PDF, and then email it directly from PDFpen. No printer or fax machine necessary!
* Fill out an application--and submit it right from your iPad * Fill out a PDF form with ease. Add your signature and return it quickly.
- Read and edit PDF documents on your iPad
- Store documents in iCloud, Dropbox, and Alfresco for sharing between devices
- Optimized for Retina display
- Add text, images and signatures to PDFs
- Correct text in original PDF with editable text blocks
- Move, resize, copy and delete images in original PDF
- Import images from iPad Photo Library
- Save frequently-used images, signatures, objects and text for reuse
- Fill out PDF forms
- Add notes, comments, and freehand scribbles
- Draw lines, arrows, rectangles, ellipses and polygons
- Mark up documents with highlighting, underscoring and strikethrough; proofreading symbol collection included
- Duplicate and rotate pages
- Copy, combine, rename and delete files documents
- Organize your documents using Folders
- Thumbnail view sidebar for easy skimming
- Retrieve and save PDFs directly with Dropbox, Evernote, Box, Alfresco, and Google Docs; share PDFs with a computer via Wi-Fi; transfer files using iTunes, FTP, and WebDAV
- Support for Jot Touch, Jaja, and Pogo Connect pressure sensitive pens.
Smile offers fast and friendly support. If you have any questions or feedback we'd love to hear from you. Please email us at email@example.com.
November 01, 2013 New version 1.6.1
October 16, 2013 New version 1.6
September 26, 2013 New version 1.5.9
August 04, 2013 New version 1.5.7
June 18, 2013 Price Decrease: $14.99 -> $9.99
June 13, 2013 New version 1.5.5
November 30, -0001 Initial Release