Fixed some problem opening certain links in posts.
Southeast Asia’s largest tech portal is also home to one of the most entertaining forum communities – the HardwareZone Forums! Gain access to a wide range of discussions ranging from I.T. to lifestyle and be in the know of the latest buzz while you’re on the move through our revamped dedicated forum app!
This application allows you to browse the forum and its contents and if you’ve a forum account, post replies and participate in the many discussion topics. Find what you need using the Search function and bookmark your favourite thread and forums for speedy access! Forgot to bookmark a thread you’ve read? A forum activities tab keeps track of all threads you’ve browsed or replied. You can even reach out to individual users by creating personal messages and compose posts/messages with photos from your camera roll or other sources.
1. Login to an existing account
2. Register a new account (in new browser window)
3. Browse forums.
4. View the latest discussions across all active forums
5. Create new threads, post replies, edit your own posts
6. Insert smileys, YouTube videos, images, Google Maps location and more in your replies
7. Integration with Imgur. Upload pictures to imgur via the camera or your photos gallery. Embed uploaded pictures in posts.
8. Bookmark threads and forums
9. Search (all forums, within single forum, within thread)
10. Forum activities tab keeps track of threads you’ve browsed or replied recently.
11. Read and Write Private Messages.
- June 07, 2014 Initial release
- September 21, 2015 New version 2.00
- October 20, 2015 New version 2.01
- November 18, 2015 New version 2.02
- June 22, 2016 New version 2.03.1
- July 05, 2016 New version 2.03.2
- July 14, 2016 New version 2.03.4