What's NewBug fixes:
- lineHeight was not scaled if the 'redraw when downscaling' was checked.
- the window title was not set when saving a new project
App DescriptionbmGlyph - bitmap font generator.
bmGlyph is a tool which allow you to create nice rendered fonts and use it in your game or application. (a bitmap font generator with a font atlas)
- Select fonts from your system or import any font file.
- Cast Shadow with custom color. Inner or Outer shadow.
- Stroke with desired color / gradient and width. Inner, Outer or Center stroke.
- Miter adjustment
- Choose how to fill the glyph: color, glossy, gradient, or even import your own texture.
- Work on selected glyphs only allows you to change the color or texture of each glyph.
- Preview mode: see how it render on an 1536x2048 / 768x1024 / 640x960 / 320x480 screen, or import (drag&drop) your own background.
- Customizable publish settings: add as much as targets as you want (ipadhd, ipad, iphone retina ...), customize all the parameters (suffixes, scale etc...)
- AutoSize: finds the best texture size automatically.
- Export the preview text as a PNG file.
- Kerning support
- Hundreds of charset presets
- Bounding box adjustment & preview
- Fixed width
- Align on grid
Once published, the bitmap and the atlas font file can be used with the most famous game framework: cocos2d, corona, sparrow, unity/ezgui.
Stop wasting your time designing yourself your text or creating multilangages version of the same button: start using bmGlyph !
February 06, 2014 New version 2.0.2
November 15, 2013 New version 2.0.0
September 26, 2013 New version 1.9.5
May 02, 2013 New version 1.9.4
April 06, 2013 New version v1.9.3
December 21, 2012 New version v1.9.2
December 21, 2011 Initial Release