148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: PERFECT TIMING :: Read Our Full Review >>
Scheduling your social media updates has never been so easy.
What's New- Update to Twitter authentication.
App DescriptionShare to your Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and App.net account, all from one place and at optimal times.
Any link, text, picture or video you want to share, add it to your Buffer. Your updates will automatically be scheduled and posted well spaced out over the day to your favorite social networks. Of course, any update can also be “posted now” inside the app.
Say you find 5 great articles and 2 funny images you want to share. Posting them all in a row is a pain for your friends and followers. Instead add them to your Buffer and you are good to go with great social updates for the next few days.
Why you’ll love Buffer:
• Share to multiple Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and App.net profiles from one place.
• Get Analytics for each social update you share: Clicks, retweets, likes, shares, mentions and more.
• Get your posts automatically timed and scheduled, so you never have to worry about setting a time and date. Just hit “add to Buffer”.
• Add updates to your Buffer from lots of different apps or via email.
• Get the mobile Safari bookmarklet to share any post you are reading.
Use Buffer directly from your favorite newsreading apps:
• Feedly – One of the best newsreading apps comes with direct Buffer support
• Reeder – Any article you read can easily be added to your Buffer
• Pocket – Save for later and also add to Buffer
• TweetCaster for Twitter: An awesome Twitter client, that lets you Buffer retweets and new updates.
• Instapaper, Feeddler, App.net Rhino, Drafts and Tweetings are also great apps you can Buffer from.
You can also add to your Buffer by emailing it in. It allows you to add from great apps like Flipboard, Pulse, Zite and more.
Buffer’s main version is free and you can easily upgrade to the Awesome Plan if you need special features like over 4 social accounts or storing unlimited updates in your Buffer.
Be sure to try out the web version too at http://bufferapp.com. It’s free!
Do you have any questions for us?
Sign up for Buffer for free through the web: http://bufferapp.com.
Find us on Twitter: @bufferapp
January 29, 2014 New version 2.7.9
November 11, 2013 New version 2.7.3
October 30, 2013 New version 2.7.2
October 08, 2013 New version 2.7.1
September 27, 2013 New version 2.7
September 26, 2013 New version 2.6.1
December 22, 2011 Initial Release