• This version resolves an issue that some users experienced when using the official release of iOS 9.0.
Turn your iPad and iPhone into a wireless television! Use this app with a Sat>IP compliant server to receive live TV anywhere in your home network.
• Watch and timeshift live digital television on your iPad or iPhone
• Record TV shows directly to your iPad or iPhone - even when the Elgato Sat>IP app is running in the background
• Use iTunes to transfer recorded shows to your Mac or PC
• Program guide for up to seven days with detailed show information and feature to share recommendations via email or Twitter
• Teletext (iPad)
• The availability and amount of program data varies by broadcaster.
• Performance may be limited by network bandwidth. 802.11n Wi-Fi is recommended.
• Elgato Sat>IP supports MPEG-2 and MPEG-4/H.264 video in standard definition as well as DVB radio, if available. High definition channels or encrypted programs are not supported.
• Sat>IP compliant server
• iPad Air, iPad (iPad 2 or later), iPad mini, iPhone (iPhone 4 or later) or iPod touch (5th generation)
• iOS 7.0.4 or later
- June 16, 2014 Initial release
- January 02, 2015 New version 2.0.2
- February 11, 2015 New version 2.0.3
- September 26, 2015 New version 2.0.4