Fixed a bug where coins could disappear from your piggybank
This is the preview version of Timmy's Kindergarten Adventure. It's limited in functionality but will give you a good idea what to expect in the full version. Try before you buy!
There's never been an educational game like this before. Kids of all ages will enjoy learning their basic skills by guiding their player on a kindergarten adventure! Created in partnership with a teacher, Timmy's Preschool Adventure focuses on the basic skills needed for Kindergarten: Basic Math, Sight Words, Spelling, Telling Time, Counting Money, Color Mixing and more. Win coins for completing challenges on your way to school.
3 different challenges with varying difficulty to practice basic skills
• Math Birds - Some pesky birds keep taking your fruit. Learn subtraction by figuring out how many fruit are left.
• Clock Waterfall - There's a waterfall in your path. Find the log with the correct time to block the water get across the pond.
• Word Mountain - How do you get over the gaps in the mountain? Touch the correct dolch sight word to jump!
School activities to help enrich your child's creativity
• Painting and color mixing - four sized brushes can be used to paint pictures. mix the 5 basic colors (red, blue, yellow, black, white) to create new colors to paint with
What is the game like? What can I expect?
- The game starts outside Timmy's house. Tap on the School sign when you're ready to start.
- Timmy will need to complete 3 challenges on his way to school. Each time you start the game it will pick up from the level you completed
- At the end of each challenge, you'll win a coin. If you make no mistakes, you get two coins. These coins can be used to purchase mini games back at home.
- Once Timmy reaches the school, tap on the calendar day to select the activity you'd like to play.
Do you have feedback?
We love seeing your reviews, but if you have a complaint or feature request, please let us know directly. There's no way for us to write you back if you leave a review. We want to make our games better, what you think is really important to us.
Facebook - http://facebook.com/TantrumApps
Twitter - http://twitter.com/TantrumApps
Direct - http://TantrumApps.com/contact
- June 06, 2014 Initial release