What's NewBrightness Fixed.
Over brighten imported face.
App Descriptionbooth MANIA - will make you laugh in seconds!!
As a developer, I looked at the app store - and what was on sale .... And thought "why not have an app which combines multiple booth apps on the store ...... And hey! Why not make it free so people can try before they buy! " .... So I did :))
In this app, for FREE, you will be able to do the following .....
Make yourself (or anyone else!)
A careful bit of tweaking with the slide colour controls brings some amazing results!!
If you like what has been done, you can then upgrade to the full version for only 69p .... And the upgrade unlocks over 100 new images contained throughout the app categories :)) And from then on, every update we do for booth MANIA will be yours!! How good is that! :))
You have just found your new best friend in this app :)
The upgrade we have currently in review with Apple, allows the user to Upload your fun pics directly to Facebook and Twitter so that the world can see this hilarious new you ...... Well it is your face - we have just lent a helping hand with the rest!!
Use it on your friends and family for the funniest results ...... Then share them via email, or save to your photo album You will be the centre of attention :))
1. Choose your category
2. Take or choose your photo from within the app or from your library.
3. Scale your head so that your face sit within the white square and press Use.
4. Position face correctly in the hole on the template tilting left or right if necessary - making it larger or smaller if need be, and matching the colours and shades correctly
5. Save a picture!! Voilà - the new you is born!!
• Works with photos taken with your iPhone camera or from your photo library (face front is best, in daylight or with flash)
• Transformation process is instant with no internet connection needed.
• Save results to your photo library or email from within the app.
February 17, 2012 New version 1.3
January 17, 2012 New version 1.2
January 13, 2012 New version 1.1
January 06, 2012 Initial Release