- new theme JUNGLE, completely new 15 levels (75 levels)
- controls has been improved, new buttons added to the UI
- super fast calculation option added into the UI
- individual access to players top scores per level
- search players feature added on leaderboard
- added extra 3 stop hands
- a challenges navigation map added on main menu (only iPad)
- assets optimisation and reduction (game file size is 60% smaller)
- minor bugs fixed
SPECIAL OFFER! current reduced price offer ending soon. (note it is a HD game, it works on iPads, on phones it requires retina display available since iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4th gen)
★★★★★ Seriously challenging puzzle game. Unlike other games, Traffic Wonder does not require any action taken against time; the main objective is to guide colored vehicles to their respective destinations, using as little fuel as possible. Players trace routes from point to point by drawing with their finger. The game is a fully demanding exercise in precision planning and prediction. The vehicles in Traffic Wonder behave as in real-life, speeding up long straights, and slowing down to take tight turns. In addition, different sized vehicles run and burn fuel at different speeds, making route-planning even more challenging.
People who already played it said:
Kotaku.com, Some mobile games are built to be nothing but diversions, pointless time killers for subway rides and doctors' appointments. Others are good enough to keep you up all night...
TAP! magazine (score 4 of 5), Admirably, there's no facility to grab extra stop signals through IAP, making Traffic Wonder about brain power, not wallet power...
PocketGamer.co.uk (score 8 of 10), Traffic Wonder HD may sound straightforward enough, but it's actually a brain-buster.
N4G.com (score 8 of 10), Traffic Wonder HD is an innovative puzzler that is both frustratingly tricky and wonderfully simple. Confused?
Videogamer.com (score 7 of 10), Traffic Wonder is a surprise, then - it's surprisingly difficult, for a start, but it's also a very pleasant surprise that a game of such fiendish quality can exist in one of the most tedious and oversubscribed genres currently polluting the App Store...
148apps.com (score 4 of 5) The game is at its best when it feels like many solutions are possible if one is tricky and creative enough...
We are so glad people are enjoying Traffic Wonder so much, more info can be found at trafficwonderapp.com
Traffic Wonder combines wonderful puzzle mechanics, fantastic sounds, sumptuous visuals and an important environmental message. This is all about FUEL!
• 75 challenging levels, each solvable in a variety of interesting ways
• Constantly changing gameplay – new vehicles and new challenges demand fresh tactics
• Intuitive controls – create and refine routes simply and easily
• Beautiful visuals – watch in wonder as the world comes to life
• Rich environments – solve puzzles in picturesque city, country, winter-snow, and desert settings
• Comprehensive global leaderboard – see how you measure up
If you have any doubts, even if you haven't played the game yet, please feel free at any time to contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
thank you very much for playing Traffic Wonder.
- August 10, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- August 08, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- August 01, 2012 New version 1.5.1
- March 27, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- March 16, 2012 Initial release