- Quick fix to startup bug!
- Optimizations on some devices!
A swarm of colorful comets are falling everywhere, crashing onto our beloved planet! Feed the comets with sun energies and shoot them away towards the outer space!
Enjoy this brand-new bubble shooter game filled with fun! New enjoyable power-ups at almost every level!
"Fantastic. The best match 3/ bubbles type game I've played." Craig
"It's really cool and filled with fun. I love it" Asif
"Possibly the best bubble shooter game that I've played!" Brian
"This game is very fun. colorful. unique. happy. music is cute. This game is fun to pass the time." Reyn
Rainbow Trail is a truly innovative puzzle game that upsets the foundation of the old bubble-shoot genre by creating a gameplay that has never been so smooth, dynamic and explosive at the same time. You will be engaged in calculating the trajectories of your comets, trying to make them collide with as much energies as possible to create devastating combos, which are essential to complete each of the 48 game levels.
To enrich the gaming experience there are many bonus items such as super bombs, laser beams, comets duplicators, screen-freezing ice sheets and many more... but you should pay attention to the trajectories of your comets! Some items may have very unpleasant effects when hit!
* Universal App: runs in HD on iPad and Retina Display devices.
* A truly innovative bubble shooter game with physics-based gameplay.
* Cartoon-style graphics with beautiful and colorful effects.
* 48 unique levels and 6 different worlds!
* Many power-ups and special items.
* GameCenter support with 22 achievements.
For any problem with the game contact us at: [email protected]
Enjoy our LATEST games:
- Scarecrow in Zombie Land
- Devil Slayer Gunman
- Caveman Dino Rush
- Alien Apocalypse
- Zombies After Me!
- Deadly Moto Racing
- April 27, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- March 14, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- August 30, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- August 01, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $3.99
- June 11, 2014 Initial release