- Brand new look & feel interface
- Support for iOS 9 and new iPhone models
- Added new recipes
- Added new vegetables
Live life on the veg with the Riverford recipe app, with over 1252 seasonal recipes to make veg the star of the show.
Got carrots, peppers and broccoli in the fridge? Spin the wheels and get vegetable recipes to whip them into something special. Our search tool will suggest all sorts of vegetable dishes, from healthy dinner recipes to slow cooked suppers, quick salads and inventive vegetarian recipes. There are meat recipes too, alongside puddings and bakes.
Want to learn more about veg? From when vegetables are in season, to how to store, prepare and cook them, use the A-Z of veg section to find out more about everything from cabbage to kohl rabi.
There’s a useful favourites section too, where you can save recipes for another day. Wheatberry Salad with Roasted Squash, Roast Beetroot with Marmalade, Purple Sprouting Broccoli with Hollandaise, Chocolate Courgette Cake and hundreds more…
If you want interesting veg recipes, you’re in safe hands with Riverford. We’ve been growing, cooking and delivering the green stuff since 1987. Every week our cooks create new seasonal recipes for our organic veg boxes, Field Kitchen restaurant and organic pub. We have also published four critically acclaimed seasonal cook books, so we really know our onions when it comes to veg. Come and live life on the veg with us!
Free app features:
- Veg wheel to match what you’ve got in the fridge
- 1252 recipes tested by our chefs and veg box customers
- Veg storage info
- Veg preparation info
- Save your favourite recipes
- Search by veg or by recipe
- February 02, 2012 New version 1.01
- February 15, 2012 New version 1.02
- July 24, 2012 New version 1.03
- June 23, 2016 New version 2.0.0