148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: MIXED WORDS :: Read Our Full Review >>
Word Off is a word game built in HTML5 that supports multiple platforms, with strategic gameplay.
What's New- Play live with other iPhone 5 players
- New feature: The Word-O-Matic
- Improved iOS 6 and iPhone 5 support
- Earn coins for inviting friends
- Updated icon!
App DescriptionPlay the FREE version of Word Off! The addicting strategy word game everybody is talking about! Experience for yourself why so many people are addicted to this word spelling, territory capturing choose from over 10 unique boards word game.
"Word Off Makes Spelling Into A Territorial Death Match" - Kotaku.com
★★★★★ - This is the combination of all the cool games you've played in the past! If you like competition, play this game!
★★★★★ - Not only is it extremely creative both artistically and creatively - but it is fun and addicting. 5 stars for this innovative delight!
Everyone is having a Word Off!
Play with your friends in a turned based word game that will have you spelling your way to victory. Will you try and claim the most territory with long words or are you the sneaky type that will try and capture your friend’s base? What are you waiting for? Try Word Off! absolutely free!
• Turned based gameplay
• Up to 4 Players!
• Play up to 20 games at once
• Play on 10 different game boards
• Enjoy Word Search achievements
• Capture all mighty belts for the week or month
• In-depth profile tracking to see how much of a vocabulary virtuoso you are
• Use boosts to gain the upper hand
• Access your games across your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or the web!
• Start a game with the tap of a finger
• Challenge your friends
• Play pass and play with family
Don’t waste another minute. Try Word Off! today and start a game with any friend on a mobile device. Being literate is awesome with Word Off!
Find us online: http://www.wordoff.com
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wordoffgame
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/wordoffgame
April 26, 2013 New version 6.0
November 30, 2012 New version 5.0
October 16, 2012 New version 4.0
July 25, 2012 New version 3.0
June 11, 2012 New version 2.0
November 30, -0001 Initial Release