- The Leaderboard was not working for live events. This issue is now fixed.
*** Now a Free Download! You can look up past years for no cost! ***
** The 2015 event year is available for $.99 for a whole year of unlimited tracking! **
Tired of trying to navigate the Ironman (™) web site on race day to track your friends and family members? Have you ever wanted to follow more than one participant at the same time? What if there was an easier way, specifically designed to look great on your iPhone?
Now there is. Welcome to IronTrac.
IronTrac allows spectators to track multiple athletes during Ironman (™) triathlons, both full distance and 70.3 events. Search for participants, and then add them to your Watch List. You can then keep up with their progress throughout the day.
Athletes can also use IronTrac to look up past event results for comparison purposes.
- The Watch List is organized by Ironman (™) event, making it easy to follow multiple participants simultaneously on race day.
- Find participants by last name or bib number. You can enter all or part of their last name.
- Results will be updated every time you select an athlete from your watch list.
- Search for participants using past races. You can then add to the Watch List to view past results for comparison purposes.
- Use the Feedback button to send us any comments or suggestions for future updates.
- Post results right to Facebook and Twitter!
- Check the Leaderboard to see who leading the race, and get their current stats.
1. Where does IronTrac get it's data?
The data presented in IronTrac is retrieved from Ironman (™) Live, so if Ironman (™) Live experiences any technical difficulties, IronTrac will also be effected.
2. Why does IronTrac keep saying "No Athletes Found"?
Ironman (™) does not make race data available until very close to the race start, so searches may be unsuccessful until just before the race start.
3. Why isn't IronTrac able to find the athlete I'm searching for?
Sometimes you may need to search using only the first few letters of the name instead of the entire name. This is an Ironman (™) issue, not an IronTrac issue.
4. Why do Arizona and Port Macquarie 70.3 not show the current year?
Race data for these two events is posted in the following year due to the way Ironman (™) tracks them. For example, for the event in calendar year 2011, your Watch List will show 2012. As of IronTrac version 3.0.1, please select Arizona and Port Macquarie events by calendar year.
5. Why is my phone saying I need iOS 6.1 when trying to buy IronTrac?
iOS 6.1 or higher required to use IronTrac. Please upgrade your phone to the latest release of iOS.
- June 25, 2015 New version 3.0.18
- June 16, 2015 New version 3.0.17
- April 26, 2015 New version 3.0.16
- March 23, 2015 New version 3.0.15
- February 06, 2015 New version 3.0.14
- December 10, 2014 New version 3.0.13
- December 05, 2014 New version 3.0.12
- November 21, 2014 New version 3.0.11
- November 14, 2014 New version 3.0.10
- September 16, 2014 New version 3.0.9
- June 25, 2014 New version 3.0.8
- June 05, 2014 New version 3.0.6
- April 18, 2014 New version 3.0.5
- April 06, 2014 New version 3.0.4
- March 22, 2014 New version 3.0.3
- January 08, 2014 New version 3.0.2
- December 21, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 11, 2013 New version 3.0.1
- October 12, 2013 New version 3.0.0
- July 19, 2013 New version 2.4.2
- July 12, 2013 New version 2.4.1
- June 13, 2013 New version 2.4.0
- June 04, 2013 New version 2.3.3
- June 01, 2013 New version 2.3.2
- May 21, 2013 New version 2.3.1
- May 09, 2013 New version 2.3.0
- April 24, 2013 New version 2.2.0
- November 24, 2012 New version 2.1.8
- November 11, 2012 New version 2.1.7
- November 02, 2012 New version 2.1.6
- October 26, 2012 New version 2.1.5
- September 07, 2012 New version 2.1.4
- June 24, 2012 New version 2.1.2
- May 24, 2012 New version 2.1.1
- May 16, 2012 New version 2.1
- April 07, 2012 New version 2.0.2
- March 31, 2012 Initial release