General performance improvement
The Sun Goes to Bed eases children into bedtime through a gently rhymed story.
This interactive story shows how the sun is not the only one who wants to go to sleep. Flower petals yawn, cats fold their tails and ants walk home through sandy trails. They all need a good night's rest thanks to the “star” of the story, who has been hard at work all day long, providing sunlight and energy for every living thing.
A touch-screen experience for little fingers, this soothing story calmly guides the reader into a state of sweet sleep, knowing that tomorrow holds a promise of more energy and fun.
* Read to me, Read myself and Record your own narration modes;
* Marvelous illustrations;
* Touch interactions which play into the story;
* Smooth page turning.
* High quality audio narration and sounds.
* Control over sound options.
* Purchase once and read as many times as you like, also when offline!
Whether you're cuddling together with your child for a bedtime story, stuck in traffic, on a family trip or just for fun – Touchoo books bring you an immersive, fun and developmentally beneficial alternatives to mindless games and videos.
We publish book-apps for preschoolers and toddlers, all developmentally beneficial and age-appropriate.
Touchoo was founded by a group of four dedicated parents, striving to allow a new generation of kids to enjoy storybooks once again, on the touch platforms they so love.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- July 12, 2016 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99