App Descriptionâ˜… Oh, joy! RoadCam is 50% off for a very limited time! â˜…
Specially formatted for iPhone and iPad, RoadCam Sacramento allows you check the roads before you head out. Whether you are driving in the city, down I-5 or perhaps another road, RoadCam Sacramento is a great addition to your iPad or iPhone.
RoadCam Sacramento (+ Lake Tahoe) includes over 80 cameras from all over the Sacramento area, all beautifully plotted onto a map for you to view. Simply tap the map pin you would like to view and RoadCam downloads the image and displays it within seconds.
As as added bonus, you automatically get access to over 20 Lake Tahoe area cameras as well!
One of the best features of RoadCam Sacramento is the ability to save cameras to your favorites list. This allows you to quickly see all the cameras that are important to you, no more searching around. Quick, easy, simple...just as it should be.
RoadCam is without a doubt, the best and easiest way to access every traffic camera in Sacramento. Get it today!
RoadCam Sacramento features:
* All traffic camera locations annotated onto the map for easy viewing.
* Extra cameras on I-80 all the way to Lake Tahoe.
* Instantly save a traffic camera image to your iPhone/iPad photo gallery for later viewing/sharing.
* Location support allows you to instantly find your location on the map.
* Add cameras to your favorites list, allowing quick access to your most frequently used roads/routes.
* Map type can be changed to Satellite, Hybrid or regular Map styles.
Camera locations plotted on the maps are based on our best interpretation of where the camera is located, and should not be used for navigation purposes. If you see a camera that is placed in the wrong location, please email us.
March 10, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
January 17, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
July 16, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
December 15, 2011 Initial Release