What's New- NEW: *Recent Orders* - View the last orders completed on your iPad and be able to reprint tickets and receipts, or email receipts.
- NEW: *Retina Graphics* - We've given At The Door a major facelift to look sharper than ever on iPads, new and old!
- NEW: *Event headers in Quick Stats* - ticket sales are now grouped by event to make it easier to see what you've sold
- FIXED: We've made some error messages clearer, so it's easier to figure out what went wrong (hint: it's usually your wifi connection ;) )
- FIXED: A bunch of other bugs that you probably didn't notice
App DescriptionSell tickets, merchandise, food and beverage, and anything else you'd like with Eventbriteâ€™s At The Door iPad app. Let your customers easily pay by credit card or cash, and process transactions in seconds. Collect customer names and emails, and get a complete view of your event sales in real-time with Eventbriteâ€™s extensive reporting. All transactions are fully encrypted and processed securely.
Get the At The Door Credit Card Reader to process credit card payments quickly and easily -- swipe your customer's credit card to send secure, encrypted credit card payments to your Eventbrite account. Visit the store: www.eventbritestore.com.
Capable of processing over 400 transactions an hour, At The Door is the efficient, secure and reliable box office app for event organizers.
With Eventbrite's At The Door you can:
- Process all major credit cards and cash transactions with your iPad
- Collect customer names and emails
- Email receipts on the spot
- View real-time reporting of the day's sales for cash reconciliation
- Track your on-site sales data alongside online sales on Eventbrite.com
*Limited Time Offer* Eventbrite will not charge service fees on any At The Door transactions. Standard credit card processing cost (3%) will be charged and included on all
credit card orders.
Print tickets and customer receipts on the spot with the Star TSP143 printer. Buy it here: http://bit.ly/AtTheDoorPrinter
Anyone can use Eventbrite to set up an event, sell tickets and other goods, check attendees in, and get detailed analytics on all aspects of the event. Learn more at Eventbrite.com.
- US Dollars only
- Only At The Door ticket types will appear for sale in the app
- Credit card processing fees will be included
May 24, 2013 New version 1.4
September 21, 2012 New version 1.3
August 16, 2012 New version 1.2.3
June 16, 2012 New version 1.2.2
March 30, 2012 New version 1.2.1
March 21, 2012 New version 1.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release